Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Three things I like about iPad 2

I could probably add a big tag to this entire post: Written on my iPad. But I won't. (Because that's terribly pretentious.)

I really like the thing. I didn't have any of that letdown/buyer's remorse you might expect when you buy something that's rather expensive that you'd been waiting on for months.

Here are the things I love about my new iPad:

1) I can write stories anywhere and, as long as I'm connected to my network, they'll automatically update my dropbox. (Thanks PlainText.)

2) Twitter, and Safari to a lesser extent, are amazingly seamless. Touch a tweet and you can immediately see the photo, video or web page referenced. 

3) I can download library books from anywhere. The associated reader software, OverDrive Media Console, isn't great, but it's still amazing to think that I can reap the benefits of my property taxes from anywhere with an Internet connection.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home