Thursday, February 24, 2011

#8s & Heartbreak

Still heartbroken, but for the best, I guess.

As a fan, I have felt a lingering dread ever since Williams commented "That's why I (only) signed a three-year deal" after the Ronnie Brewer trade. At the very least, it is a relief not to have to worry that every Jazz loss is a step closer to losing Williams. Although we are probably going to see a lot more over the coming months.

This season has been an unmitigated disaster, but I will always fondly remember that crazy four-game road come-from-behind win streak against the Heat, Magic, Hawks, and Bobcats -- including this unbelievable game-winner from Deron:



As for the closing credits montage, I would recommend watching this with Sarah McLachlan's "I Will Remember You" blasting out of your computer speakers:



Personally, I think I am done with the NBA until after the walkout season.

2 Comments:

Blogger d l wright said...

And I would feel bad for D. Will going to the Nets, but I just looked at ESPN Carmelo Calculator, and Anthony makes around $250,000 a game.

Sorry. Little sympathy for NBA players having to uproot their families after a trade.

Thu Feb 24, 11:42:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger Brad Christensen said...

I'm hoping D-Will rests the hell out of that wrist.

Wed Mar 02, 02:44:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home