Thursday, March 03, 2011

Part 2


Chat with M: 10/11/08
m: hey
im really sorry for the drunk dial :-\
me: hey
m: poor form
me: :)
it's okay
thanks for saying so
m: hows ny?
me: i didn't know if i should call you to see if everything was okay
ny is goodish
i'm on a trip up state, went to an amazing museum today
m: oooh yeah i some photos on the fb
looks super cool
where abouts?
me: poughkeepsie
m: rad :-)
me: you good?
m: yup
[t]'s having a party tonight for school people, im super excited to meet them
football practice tomorrow :-) its sooo nice out
me: nice
yeah, this is my fave weather ever
m: was it nice to see your mama?
me: still with her and yeah, def
m: oh good :-)
me: need to go help carry stuff in, i'll catch you late.
have fun tonight
m: okay, good talking to you and sorry again
me: no worries


Journal entry: 10/13/08
"I watched your face die backward little baby in my memory."

Email from M: 11/1/08
my apologies for the call last night. while i maintain my claim that it was not a drunk dial, it was definitely a tipsy dial.

that being said, i have been thinking about you a lot... it felt weird to be in nyc and not with you, and it feels weird to know that you have sad family stuff going on and i can't be there for you. it's fine if you don't want to talk or even respond to this, but i want you to know that i'm not having an easy time with this either and i really wish things hadn't fallen apart the way they have.

Email from Orbitz: 11/2/08
Thanks for traveling with Orbitz! This e-mail confirms the ticket number(s) issued for the "Chicago 11/3/08" trip...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

then what???

Thu Mar 03, 08:40:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home