Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The other day I spent some time looking over the HideouslyWrinkled archives. Reading over old posts brought back some fond memories and made me feel grateful to have all of you as friends. You're all quite brilliant and hilarious (some more so than others).

It's been too long since my last post. I think it's safe to say there's a direct correlation between my emotional well-being and the frequency with which I find time to reflect and contribute. I pretty much fell off the map shortly after I moved to Chicago. It's clear in hindsight that's no coincidence.

My shrink is the only one who knows the whole story of what's gone on these past couple of years. I've faced some really challenging times. Things have gotten better and better over the past year and a halfish and I finally feel like I have my feet back on the ground. Even though essentially my entire world has changed I'm beginning to feel like myself again.

Over the next several weeks I'd like to share the story of what's happened since I dropped off the map. Whether or not anyone wants to hear it I think the exercise will help me turn the page on this chapter of my life. I'm ready to move on.

3 Comments:

Blogger M S Martinez said...

I'm looking forward to it. I've kind of been in the same boat: Too busy with life to really examine it. I'm hoping to get back to that more often in the near future too.

Wed Feb 16, 04:19:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger b r christensen said...

I wanna hear it.

Can we still make snarky comments?

Wed Feb 16, 04:57:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger B S Goldsmith said...

Yeah duh.

Wed Feb 16, 05:31:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home