Tuesday, February 09, 2010

A day at the museum

I was at Target on Saturday and they were selling these strange plastic discs that had music on them. One of the employee said you'd put them in a seedy player. So I asked how I would get them on my iPhone and he explained this elaborate system where you rip the music off the disc with your computer. What a waste of time. I'd bet they'll never catch on.

I also saw these things called magazines that were printed on paper. I was looking at a video game magazine when I first got there and then I decided to check it again before I left. But it was EXACTLY the same as when I first got there. The staff didn't even take the time to update it. (And I'd checked Joystiq.com, so I know there was new news.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

dork.

Thu Feb 11, 04:29:00 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What will everyone complain about or cry for when there are no more magazines or newspapers?

Mon Feb 15, 03:21:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home