Friday, February 16, 2007

“I'm going to show them a world without you”

The news today is that Lost hit an all time ratings low on Wednesday.

As you may or may not know, I gave up on Lost before the November mid-season finale. And I haven’t and I won’t go back. (Which I hinted at before.)

For those of you who feel the need to be a part of the abused 12-13 million Americans that still think that Lost is only hurting you because it loves you. This is an intervention. Get out now.

And to Lost, it’s creative staff, cast and products. I’m on a mission. To quote the words of the immortal Neo (at the end of the only Matrix movie that I’ll admit exists):

“I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.”

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

are you saying you're going to make kate un-hot? cuz i don't know how you'll do that.

Fri Feb 16, 12:17:00 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you ever read Timequake? (Vonnegut)

Sat Feb 17, 02:15:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger d l wright said...

Mark I don't understand why you have such an axe to grind with a show you don't even watch anymore.

And last episode ended with Desmond telling Charlie that he was fated to die -- how can the hobbit kicking the bucket be the nadir of the series?

Sun Feb 18, 03:19:00 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ot:

tom brady knocked up bridget moynahan then left her for gisele.

Mon Feb 19, 10:09:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger d l wright said...

I believe that about as much as I do Suri Cruise

Tue Feb 20, 12:24:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

Yeah... I don't really care that much about Lost either way. I just thought this would be a more interesting blog post than me just linking a news article about Lost's declining ratings.

Tue Feb 20, 08:36:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home