Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday 5: Half-forgotten dream edition

I’ll be buying long this week:
  1. Hulu might be coming to iPhone.
  2. The Celtics lost to the Bulls.
  3. I still don’t have tuberculosis.
  4. The expression tastefully garish.
  5. New Dollhouse and Lost.
I’ll be buying short this week:
  1. The Lakers beat the Jazz, and the Jazz will likely be eliminated from the Playoffs this week.
  2. I caught up on Heroes, and it didn’t get better like I’d hoped.
  3. I didn’t catch up on Chuck.
  4. I’ll probably watch The Hills.
  5. Alan Arkin is, apparently, 75 years old.
Maybe I'll need to diversify:

I had a dream over the weekend where a stranger was trying to convince me that chickens are not in the Bible.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sensei Master said...

hahahaha I like the chicken part

Mon Apr 20, 03:32:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger b r christensen said...

i don't get the chickens part.

Mon Apr 20, 04:18:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home