Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Slow news days...

There are certain days when you know that your boredom can be broken with a single visit to that one website that just happens to be breaking the biggest news stories ever.

This... is not that website. Instead I'm going. Here are a few of the made up stories I was thinking about posting.

Logan admits to picking nose daily.

Logan loses cool, finds purpose.

Logan loses cool, remembers where he left it.

Ben buys "Bump is murder" bumper sticker.

Nell in freak Smash Bros accident.

Sam to veganism, "I wish I knew how to quit you"

"Mark writes best blog ever," Logan.

Obviously... not my best work. I'm sure with more time I could do something interesting and funny. Right now... not so much.

So instead, I'll post links to a few stories that I do find interesting.

Death Cab's new song is streaming online. The intro is too long, but I like the actual song a lot.

Nine Inch Nails' Reznor accuses Radiohead of the ole bait-and-switch.

Gnarls Barkley and the Raconteurs both push up their albums releases to today and next Tuesday respectively.

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl sells 1.4 million units in its first week.

That is all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger d l wright said...

I, for one, completely agree with Trent Reznor. And note how it is the same position my other favorite band, Harvey Danger, took 3 years ago. Oh yeah. I even blogged about it then too.

I do find this guerilla release date strategy to be interesting although the main causality is going to be print music journalism.

Wed Mar 19, 08:58:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm guessing the only place you could have been this bored is at work...

Tue Apr 08, 06:35:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home