Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Why They Call Me Mister Fahrenheit

I like a variety of music. And, too often, I have a short attention span for music.

The invention of the MP3 CD player helped a little. Now I could put one or two hundred songs on a single disc, and change up the pace and style of my music on a whim.

As such, I've collected a somewhat eclectic mix of music, which I've pushed on Rachel... almost since we started dating.

It's been pretty hit and miss though. For every Kanye West (hit) there's a Gwen Stefani (miss).

But recently I've had two hits in a row. The Bee Gees and, perhaps unfortunately, Queen.

Hmm... Queen.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger n s tessman said...

freddy mercury is nothing to be ashamed of.

Thu Feb 21, 11:59:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger d l wright said...

remember when nell asked me if i was gay because i listened basement jaxx?

Thu Feb 21, 09:56:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

What was your answer?

Fri Feb 22, 02:50:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger Pela said...

Basement Jaxx is totally gay, but in a good way.

Tue Feb 26, 10:12:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home