Tuesday, March 11, 2008

That road leads to ruin.

Situations I was quizzed on during the DMV knowledge exam that I have never encountered in my 10 years of driving:

* Approaching a horse driven buggy on a rural road.

* Entering a Wrong Way ramp on the freeway.

Information I was quizzed on that could easily be researched while not driving:

* The dates snow tires can be equipped.

* What types of motorized wheel chairs can be used in the bike lane.

And while I appreciate that the DMV needs to stress the dangers of driving while intoxicated, I fail to see how knowing the numerical legal limit is at all relevant unless breathalyzers are readily available. [The number is as meaningless to me as the speed limit would be for someone without a speedometer.]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep a pocket breathalyzer in my glove box. Right next to my empire club buy ten get one free card.

Wed Mar 12, 09:41:00 AM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way,

did you hear logan? next time you visit utah you'll have to buy your peels in the liquor store.

Wed Mar 12, 09:42:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home