Monday, September 24, 2007

Vesuvian Doppelgänger II

Not since I was mistaken for Macaulay Culkin as a child, have so many people told me I looked like a particular celebrity.

Normally I would just take these remarks to boost my already ludicrously large ego, but the frequency and unanimity of the comments have been surprising.

Who is my celebrity Doppelgänger? None other than Aaron Eckhart, star of such misanthropic classics as In The Company Of Men and soon to be seen as Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight.


A not unflattering comparison, I must say. [Much better than when I was told I looked like the funny, not sexy, one from Can't Hardly Wait.

While I don't exactly see the comparison, certain stills from the unwatched romantic comedy No Reservations, do reveal a certain uncanny resemblance.

Well, what say you?

7 Comments:

Blogger MsBanana said...

You're missing the dimples, but I totally see it!

Mon Sep 24, 04:19:00 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

onicdWhere is your photo? only see A E pics!

Tue Sep 25, 05:41:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger S Goldsmith said...

i like it when anonymous strangers ask to see photos of dlw

Tue Sep 25, 11:47:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger B S Goldsmith said...

i can kinda see it, but it wouldn't have occurred to me. you look nicer.

apropos, last night i was told for the second time that i look like leonardo dicaprio. i'm baffled.

Wed Sep 26, 09:41:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger MsBanana said...

I guess there are some similarities...your mouth...the eyes a little bit, but Leo's much scowlier than you are.

Wed Sep 26, 03:46:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

I would say the resemblance is 60% or less. And I'm 85% sure about that.

Wed Sep 26, 04:21:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger d l wright said...

dear anonymous,

you can see photos of me in my post above. if you want any signed or framed 8 x 10s just e-mail me.

<3 logan

Sun Sep 30, 05:25:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home