Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pretend Party* Talkback Week #3

Team RacecaR, unsurprisingly, is the only undefeated team left. Yet, surprisingly, Brad has the second fewest points in the league (only beaten out in that statistic by yours truly -- thanks LT!). His next match-up with Non-participants is going to be a pivotal bout. Despite his unorthodox draft picks, Mark has been hot straight out of the gates: he is dominating the league in points and was just narrowly beaten last week by Ian who needed Carson Palmor's unheard of 6 TDs to win.

Brad, Mark: commence your trash talk.

[* Nell's phrase when she couldn't think of the name for Fantasy Football.]

1 Comments:

Blogger M S Martinez said...

I said it on the fantasy football board and I'll say it here. That was bullshit and I should have whooped Ian. But only time will tell if my passive player strategy will lead me to the ultimate victory.

Fri Sep 21, 11:44:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home