Monday, September 17, 2007

A Different Fall

Shows that I am interested in this season: zero.

What a terrible crop this year. Pushing Daisies is the only program with even a degree of critical praise, and I couldn't tell you a single thing about it. I suppose I will try to catch the pilot of Dirty Sexy Money, but only for Peter Krause and even then I have no expectations.

As you can tell, this season is not really inspiring.

Which is not to say that I will be abandoning network television. Quite the contrary.

I am curious to see how two of my freshmen picks, Heroes and 30 Rock, fare during their second seasons [Note how I totally called 30 Rock's move to Thursday nights. Ignore all that bluster about Studio 60].

And I am even surprised to say that I am really looking forward to Lost's return in 2008, something I would not have expect halfway through last season.

All in all, I will probably be watching the same shows as I did in 2006-7.

Which is not necessary a bad thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home