Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Just for one day

My first television reversal of the season…

Heroes is good. Really good.

I watched the pilot episode tonight and I’m sold on the idea. The episode actually gave me shivers three times. That has to be a record.

(And, incidentally, I don’t think that Lost has ever done that.)

Now, let’s hope the ratings are good enough to keep it on the air.

In related news I started a small fire in my kitchen tonight and then walked through it. No, seriously though I was cooking some spring rolls and let the towel I was using as a hot mitt get too far down in the oven. The frayed end literally caught fire. The good news is that I didn’t panic. I just turned on the faucet and put it out. Odd though, anyway.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger M S Martinez said...

For those of you who didn't watch, you can catch up by viewing entire episodes online at the Heroes website here.

There's also a graphic novel tie in... I'm downloading that now.

Wed Sep 27, 10:44:00 AM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link mark, i was disappointed that i missed it. I can't say i was as impressed as you, but I did thoroughly enjoy the show. I guess now I have something to do mondays at 8. Or at least somewhere to sit.

p.s. Yeah, I started reading the blog. Blame Logan and slow work days.

Fri Sep 29, 10:06:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home