Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Way Things Change

My brother-in-law insults the Smashing Pumpkins at me. Which is my fault. Because I insult U2. And a number of other bands I don't care about.

The big difference is that I don't care about the Smashing Pumpkins anymore. Or Radiohead. Or Chuck Palahniuk. Or Nintendo. Or, well, anything like that. I don't seem to have a favorite anything right now.

Except maybe some TV shows. The Office. Heroes. 30 Rock. Man, some of those are good. Maybe I should really be writing about how the writer's strike is going to force me to watch movies, play games and do.


Or I should be looking for recommendations. Got any?

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger d l wright said...

Heroes sucks now. Even the creator agrees.

Mario Galaxy on the other hand is wicked fun. And worth your time.

R.I.P. Television ;(

Tue Nov 13, 09:40:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

Yeah, I picked up Mario Galaxy yesterday. And it is really fun. Much better than Sunshine (which it almost makes me want to go back to).

And I think Heroes is finally good. The last two episodes have finally fixed some of the issues I've had. The story feels like it's on track. I'm sure some characters are going to die soon too. I hope it's the right ones.

Wed Nov 14, 08:10:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger S Goldsmith said...

sounds like you're depressed. i recommend anti depressants.

Wed Nov 14, 11:32:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

Do you have a favorite?

Wed Nov 14, 01:18:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger S Goldsmith said...

Celexa

Wed Nov 14, 01:24:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

I like how the word reminds me of the word "sex."

Wed Nov 14, 04:29:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger S Goldsmith said...

it won't after you start taking it.

Wed Nov 14, 07:03:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger d l wright said...

this isn't the 90s. chill out you two.

Thu Nov 15, 12:05:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds to me like you do have a new favorite thing, TV. You better watch out, or you could become the next "American Couch Potato".

Wed Nov 28, 08:14:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home