Tuesday, June 05, 2007

ickleback - If Everyo

From underneath the trees, we watch the sky *.*
Confusing stars for satellites :-?
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight {{{{ :) }}}}

Singing Amen, I, I'm alive :DDDDD
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive ;)))

If everyone cared and nobody cried xx :...(
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride :/
Then we'd see the day when nobody died 0:-)

And I'm singing :O

Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive
Amen I, Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive 8-D

And in the air the fireflies ~~~
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong :X
And teach them all to sing along :O :O :O

Singing Amen, I, I'm alive :O
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
(I'm alive)

And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are ._.
If they could love like you and me <3<3<3
Imagine what the world could be ^_^

2 Comments:

Blogger M S Martinez said...

Hmm... for some reason montages of Heroes and The Office just popped into my head.

Wed Jun 06, 07:11:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger d l wright said...

I am going to go on the record:

Nickleback are the fucking worst.

Wed Jun 06, 09:05:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home