Thursday, March 22, 2007

Salty seconds.

Clone High.

Add it to the list of amazing shows I missed during my television free undergraduate days.

Fortunately for me, Mason cured me of my ignorance with heaping doses of episodes over the past few weeks.

Everything about the series is gold: from the awesome introduction sequence to Mr. Robotron who enters the pantheon of tertiary characters (ala. Doctor Zoidberg) that manage to comedically transcend their own shows.

I could keep blah-blah-blahing about the show, but luckily for you most of the episodes can be found for free over at Google Video "Beta." It is unclear whether these episodes are being streamed legally or if they are part of the billion dollar YouTube lawsuit.

Either way, I implore you to at least check out the intro.

Wesley.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you're sooooo right. clone high is the bomb.

Fri Mar 23, 09:38:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

I watched that show and liked it, then completely forgot about it.

I don't know what that means.

Tue Mar 27, 01:44:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home