Monday, January 29, 2007

head nor for sedition among the Baal hanan and

SCENE 1. A bar. The not too distant future.

WOMAN: Do I know you?

LOGAN: Excuse me?

WOMAN: I was browsing when I spotted you. You seem pretty cool and cute!

LOGAN: Yeah, thanks. What's your name?

WOMAN: Chrysler Q. Dalmatian. You don't know me yet but I hope to change that in the very near future. [Smiles] I recently moved and I thought this would be a great way to meet new people. Outside of my work and my neighbor I don't know anyone around here. I've done a couple "tourist" type things but I haven't really been "out" yet and I'm hoping to change that. So tell me more about yourself? [Laughs] Sorry I have a tendency to ramble on sometimes.

LOGAN: Nothing to tell. I wake up and I come here to drink. End of story. Why don't you talk more about yourself?

WOMAN: I need someone to make life worth living... and not someone that just want to play with my heart and feelings... if you know you nice in heart make time lets get know each other please be sincere.

LOGAN: Are you drunk?

WOMAN: I am slut.

[Cut to Logan's holo-apartment]

WOMAN: [While disrobing] I have secret for you...

LOGAN: What is it?

WOMAN: AMORE TV INC NEW (ATVR.PK) TRIPLE your investments with this STOCK
Forecasts for you is only positive just BUY this STOCK!!!
This share’s profitability is very LOFTY you can see it on our site.
Come on. The ALARM is ON GRAB it. Good growth potential SHARE especially for YOU.
Your brokers HAVE TO BUY it NOW hurry!!!
SMU's Perkins School of Theology.

LOGAN: Another one. Just my luck.

WOMAN: Salute Man

I don't care why your ramrod is so small, but 88% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger sausage will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

Exeunt.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no bullshit huh?

in the not so distant future could you forward that slut to me?

Tue Jan 30, 12:13:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger d l wright said...

Do Spambots dream of electric sheep?

Tue Jan 30, 01:01:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger B S Goldsmith said...

No.

Tue Jan 30, 04:40:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home