Saturday, May 27, 2006

No, that's not my trick, Michael.

On Amazon, you can buy both Season 1 and Season 2 of Arrested Development at 50% off. If you purchase them together, you get an addition $10 off.

That is 30 dollars for the funniest 960 minutes of your life.

That is 37.5% of their list price.

You could even buy both sets, and then sell them on Half.com for a profit.

Just looking at quotes brought a small tear to my eye.

[Gob: But I'll tell you what. If you want to use my likeness for a Hamburglar-type character, I'll sign off on that. ‘Mr. Banana Grabber' or something.

Michael: I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I don't know why. Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don't want to answer.]

1 Comments:

Blogger M S Martinez said...

"It's my illusion."

If I didn't already own them... I'd buy them both again.

I may do it anyway.

Sun May 28, 11:11:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home