Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wanna Go For A Ride?

Speaking of music festivals, NME is reporting that the Smashing Pumpkins reunion tour is going to kick off at Coachella.

Mark, is that enough to entice you down to California? Or are you still burned out on the whole 'Intoxicated with the madness' scene?

And because I am a huge dork, here is a mock-up of the possible/rumored acts to be rocking Indio this April:


Note: I didn't actually make it, I just cribbed it off the Coachella Message Boards. But, thanks for the kind words.

1 Comments:

Blogger M S Martinez said...

I honestly don't know.

I'd say I'm still a Pumpkins fan maybe. But two days in California... I'd probably miss the girlfriend.

If the Eels and clap your hands and say yeah! are there, the chances improve.

The Strokes new album is also good.

Thu Jan 19, 04:12:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home