Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This Pair

Graduate School is already sucking me dry.

I’m taking three courses this semester and after the first week (during which I have been sick) I feel like dropping out, dying or dropping out and then dying.

It isn’t so bad. I have a Middle English Literature class that seems interesting (even if I worry that it will finally expose me as a fraud and display my underlying stupidity the world: my lifelong fear). Another about Pedagogy and Writing that is somehow full of Master of Education-type students. And a novel workshop which will demand 100 pages from the something dreaming game by April.

I shudder to think of how much time I’ll spend reading Middle English, Theories on Educational Structures and who knows what else. And I fear to think of those nights when I’ll be up half the night because I decided I’d rather hang out with Rachel than do my homework like I should.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home