Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Givin' Props to the Russians

A quick shout out to my boy Patrick Thronson and his new job as Communications Director for Salt Lake City Mayor Rocky Anderson.

The ever-reliable Desert News reports that our young Mr. Thronson is "confident" that he will be in this position until the end of the mayor's term in 2007, despite the job's notoriously high turnover rate.

I can vouch for Patrick's "go-getter" attitude; one dreary Friday night, my fellow Yearbook Co-Editor and I stayed in the bowels of Cathy Anderegg's [Intergalactic?] computer lab finishing the tedious task of indexing while testing the constant rate of gravity by throwing mustard bottles out the window. I was later NARCed out for the mischief, while Patrick - the prodigal son - was able to charm his way out of trouble because that boy radiates immaculate responsibility.

Where was I going with that story? Oh yeah. Do as the Romans do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home