Friday, October 03, 2008

It works on so many levels!


I thought Biden crushed last night. Sure, Palin wasn't the train wreck we'd all imagined she might be, but she's a smart person who knows what it takes to win. I think the only thing she managed to do last night was reassure the base that she isn't a complete disaster. Biden, on the other hand, appealed to me in a way he hasn't in the past: I thought he looked comfortable, sincere, and presidential. Sharing a stage with the nauseatingly colloquial Palin ('Say it ain't so, Joe!'), I thought the choice was fairly obvious. It was the reverse of what happened in the 2004 VP debate when Chaney made Edwards look like a child. I could see Biden as president--Palin fell flat.

1 Comments:

Blogger b r christensen said...

McCain v. Obama round 2.

I wonder if bringing up the Keating thing was a good idea.

Anyway, debate city.

Tue Oct 07, 04:42:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home