Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hey diddle diddle...

It's a first. I have a nursery rhyme stuck in my head.

For the last day, I keep thinking: and the dish ran away with the spoon.

Fortunately, I know it doesn't mean anything. But still. I wonder what it means.

Hey diddle diddle,
the cat and fiddle.
The cow jumped over the moon.

The little boy laughed to see such a sight.
And the dish ran way with the spoon.


I almost wish it was something else. Just not "I Kissed a Girl." I hate that song.

(Also, fantasy basketball sign-up starts on Wednesday. Email me if you are interested and willing to pay attention all season.)

2 Comments:

Blogger d l wright said...

Are you going to require daily management of your team? Because I can't keep up with that shit.

I have miraculously still not hear "Kissed a Girl" yet.

Mon Sep 15, 11:35:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger b r christensen said...

I'm in. But I'd be down with setting the lineups weekly.

Tue Sep 16, 08:20:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home