Thursday, October 12, 2006

An era, an end...

I joined in August 2003, already more than three years ago. But, like graduate school, it’s time to quit Friendster now, too.

Before today, I hadn’t logged on in months.

The last comment someone left for me is about two years old.

Even Logan’s once mighty friend list has shrunk to a mere 106 names.

The last time I actually was excited to log on was just after Rachel and I were officially dating. I couldn’t wait to change my profile so it said “In A Relationship.” That was more than a year ago.

And quite frankly this blog is far better for staying in touch than Friendster ever was.

Mark

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger d l wright said...

That is why you got to go the creepy Mark Foley way: MySpace!

Thu Oct 12, 04:00:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home