Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Karmacoma

Well, Goldenvoice has made my decision that much harder.























Massive Attack, along with Ted Leo + Pharmacists, have just been added to Sunday's line-up. On their website, Robert Del Naja mentions that they are going to be playing the Dusk Till Dark set on the main stage; he also dropped a little info on their recording sessions: "BEEN RECORDING PLENTY OF STUFF TO BE WORKING ON IN THAT SPACE BROOKLYN SESSIONS WITH TVOTR AND POSSE WERE AMAZING-GOT DOWN SO MUCH-7 SONGS/ VOCALS/ DRUMS/ PERCUSSION/ VIBES/ GUITAR/ BASS AND HORNS." Last night, I listened to a bootleg of the Vienna concert off their Mezzanine tour and they sounded amazing. Massive Attack is on the list of favorite bands that I still need to see live.

So, here is the plan. You all go to UrbanOutfitters (I know, I know) and enter your name in the Coachella sweepstakes. When you win the Grand Prize, you will gracefully take me with you as your guest. We will chill and drink Andre with Common and Devandra Banhart. I need you all to enter because the only thing I have ever won online was this back when I was 14.

Yeah, well at least it was autographed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home