Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This is not a metaphor for love

I woke up.

My head was spinning.

I had no appetite. (No want to eat even, nothing seemed edible.)

I couldn’t remember of the details of the night before (travel from point A to point B, when I made it home), but I could remember the feelings.

But I learned a few important lessons:

1) Don’t let Brandon make your drinks for you.
2) Don’t mix champagne with anything, but especially beer and brandy.
3) Campbell’s Chicken Noodle soup is not just for children.

(*note... this is clearly my stupidest entry yet. logan, the bar has now been set.*)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger d l wright said...

see what happens when you stop writing? you get rusty.

i was going to make a comment about a certain "writer" we know... but this is the internet and i would rather not have that haunt me for the rest of my life.

no, i am not talking about ghostwriter.

THABTO!

Wed Oct 26, 10:05:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home