Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Destroy Everything You Touch

I don't have the vocabulary to talk about music in any sophisticated manner, but I will make periodic recommendations for songs that strike my fancy.

Destroy Everything You Touch, Ladytron's second single off Witching Hour, is a sinister dancefloor anthem bristling with energy and menace. What is it that music critics always do - reference two bands with the hope that they delimit each other to create a precise musical reference point?

How about My Bloody Valentine and the Human League.

Make sense? Yeah, me neither. Just download the song using the above link.

Also, if you have a burning desire to see Ladytron as snowy topped mountains, you can do so here.

1 Comments:

Blogger M S Martinez said...

I dig it.

I actually tried to acquire this album based on your recommendation before. But some idiots out there think that MP3 isn't sufficient.

Wed Oct 19, 10:24:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home