Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I hacked Logan's Match.com profile

Chumbawamba82

Ayn Rand ignited the fire within me that was searching for the right spark. My every action is guided according to my philosophy, and my philosophy is the philosophy of Ayn Rand.

I am interested in meeting someone that truly embodies the values and virtues of Objectivism. I have found very few women that have not already been beaten down to a flimsy, irrational, empty pulp. I have changed many girls’ lives, but no one has blown me away yet.

I never “hook-up” randomly, I never kiss a girl that doesn’t deserve mine. I have yet to find a girl deserving of my falling in love with her. But “other people” are secondary values no matter what, so finding someone is not a priority for me.

http://nymag.com/news/features/artifact/51814/

1 Comments:

Blogger d l wright said...

This profile is an obvious forgery.

Chumbawamba were anarcho-punks, not objectivists!

Wed Jan 14, 08:59:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home