Tuesday, November 20, 2007

You've Come a Long Way, Baby

I was waiting for Mark to make this historic post, but I guess he wasn't eyeing the counter as closely as I had thought.

Yes that's right. Post #500.

In celebration, I thought I would give you a little behind the scenes look at the old Hid. We have been on the beat for a full two and a half years now, and since then we have developed quite a substantial readership of Brad and my exes.

But we also get quite a few drop-ins from Google. What were they looking for before they stumbled upon our Garden of Earthly Delights? Here's the Countdown:

#5 It was the best of times it was the blurst of times

#4 R.C Willey Warranty

#3 Spit Roast Sexual Act

#2 Clive Owen's Feet

And at #1: I'm gonna come after you like a spider monkey

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hip hip hurray!

i especially liked revisiting the spit roast. . . i heard a funny story about spit roasts on npr from one of the guys from flight of the condors

Tue Nov 20, 12:45:00 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently the term used quite commonly in england

he thought she was talking about a barbeque

Tue Nov 20, 12:47:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

Wow... I'm asleep at the wheel for this momentous occasion. Looking at our stats, I've noticed we're now an International blog too. We've had four Canadians visit our site.

Tue Nov 20, 01:33:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home