Thursday, April 13, 2006

Vesuvian Doppelgänger

As previously reported, David, Mark's brother, believed that he spotted me patronizing a 7-11 on the Apprentice. Now, as far as I remember, the only times David has seen me have been in conjunction with copious alcohol consumption. Could this have clouded his image of me? Or, more likely, is this a doppelganger from a parallel universe where I never changed my high school coiffure?

We report, you decide:

















Clono-Logan did get involved with one of my favorite exchanges: "I think I am going to turn you offer down." Unfortunately, the Apprentice failed to retaliate with, "No, you're just going to have to turn this opportunity YES!"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not this time, Gal. Not this time. Not this fucking time. No. No no no no no no no no no! No! No no no no no no no no no no no no no! No! Not this fucking time! No fucking way! No fucking way, no fucking way, no fucking way! You've made me look a right cunt!

Sun Apr 16, 09:25:00 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe Sir Ben Kingsley was in Lucky Number Sleven. It doesn't even make sense.

Tue Apr 18, 07:30:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

I wouldn't fault him for Slevin... he was also in Bloodrayne (directed by the most universally reviled man in Hollywood and the video game world), A Sound of Thunder and Species.

I mean... Species!

Tue Apr 18, 08:52:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger d l wright said...

But he was in Sneakers, so it is all good.

"We were going to change the world Ma-rty."

P.S> So Mark, what did you think of Clono-Logo? Was there an uncanny resemblance? Was he at least more convincing than that clone of yours floating around?

Tue Apr 18, 10:08:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

I still haven't seen the Clono-Logo in action, unfortunately. You'll have to hook me up with the vid next time we meet in person.

Damn... (non-sequitur alert) I really need one of those Intel Macs...

Fri Apr 21, 08:19:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home