Monday, April 10, 2006

Fever to Tell

I have been fighting off a sinus infection for the past few days or so and on a friend's recommendation I picked up some Zicam to alleviate my suffering. Unlike more sensible medications which are offered in bottle form, Zicam comes in 6 individually wrapped "Medicated Spoons." The packaging markets this oddity as:

*Unique Spoon Dosing
----Delivers a single dose instantly.

This led me to wonder what consumers the makers of Zicam were envisioning. Perhaps an agrarian sector of the populous who could not afford the luxury of convex utensils? Or maybe just those who can't be bothered to search through the kitchen drawers when they really need that single dose "instantly." Cross marketing with Zycam Gout treatment? I smell synergy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zicam is a miracle cure! i'm personally partial to their nose swabs...

Mon Apr 10, 06:22:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home