Monday, December 27, 2010

My collection of ironic kids jokes (so far)

What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
That’s my cheese you son-of-a-bitch!

Knock Knock
Who’s there?
Pumpkin
Pumpkin who?
Pumpkin get out of my way, I’ve got to fart!
(My nephew actually made up this joke.)

Why is three afraid of four?
Because four five six!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Boo
Boo who?
Don't cry. It's only a joke! Why do you always take everything so seriously always. I swear to God. You know, like, if you’re Dad made your joke you’d just laugh. But with me, it’s like the end of the world or something. Or you’ll look at me like I’m saying the stupidest thing you’ve ever heard. I’ve got news for you. Your jokes aren’t always funny either. Sometimes you make me feel like I’m wasting my time even trying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home