Sunday, April 20, 2008

Post In Which I Arbitrarily Grade Mark's Favorite Blogs

The Consumerist - 8/10

I am all in favor of unadulterated corporate hate. -1 point, however, for being a tentacle of the Gawker Media empire (which, ironically, only hires contractors to write all of its content).

Evil Avatar - 6/10

Mark likes it. My brother likes it. I don't get it. The color scheme is atrocious. Are you in it for the message board?

Pop Candy - 9/10

Despite being affiliated with USA Today, the blog is breezy and has some cool recommendations. Will read again.

Joystiq - 8/10

Visually appealing. Like the fanboy divisions. Yet a part of the Weblogsinc empire. Mark must hate independent blogs.

Get Rich Slowly - 5/10

Obviously, I am not the target audience for this blog. Boring topic, and man, update that banner. This isn't 1997.

David's Blog - N/A

Keep up the rants.

Melena's Blog - N/A

I enjoy the very Mark-esque web address. It must run in the family.

1 Comments:

Blogger M S Martinez said...

Yeah. I'm actually getting a little sick of Evil Avatar. The appeal is definitely the boards. But they've been going downhill lately. Does "This American Life" have message boards?

Mon Apr 21, 03:49:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home