Monday, May 09, 2005

Wright is Wrong! Set Love Free!

My brother asked me to post the banner to the left. I would have to say I'm for the appeal of the Wright Amendment.

I think the story is great. Back in the day, the big airlines pushed the Wright Amendment through to law in Texas in order to stick it to Southwest and protect their business. All under the guise of protecting a new airport.

It's even more ironic since Dallas/Fort Worth is no longer a Delta hub.

And now that Southwest finally has the power to lobby against the arbitrary and unfair law.

More power to them.

I personally love Southwest airlines. It's about as close as you can come to a classless structure in the free market system.

On a Southwest plane, we're all equal. I feel that there's a valuable lesson in that...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home